Recipe included in "Carhops, burgers and ... Pie" featured in the 2015 issue of KANSAS!.
On hot or cold days, the perfect shake or malt will solve anything.
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 to 1 cup Satin Freeze, or other vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon flavored syrup, to taste (or fresh/frozen fruit)
- 1½-teaspoon malt powder, to taste
1) For shakes: Add all of the ingredients, except the malt powder, into a blender and process until smooth. Use as much milk and Satin Freeze as necessary to reach the desired thickness.
2) For malts: Follow the above step with the malt powder added.
Ways to Stay Connected
More Dessert Recipes to EnjoyView ALl
Grilled PeachesJun 27, 2022
"My favorite summer dishes are old school." - Chef Renee Kelly, former owner and chef of… Read More
Almond Cake with Strawberries & CreamMay 31, 2022
This recipe comes from the kitchen of Marie Fiebach, featured in issue No. 2 of 2021. Fiebach had a… Read More
Classic American CobblerNov 02, 2021
With available ingredients, including freshly ground wheat flour and fruit from the orchard or… Read More
Lavender Patch Farm’s Lavender Lemon BarsApr 29, 2021
Ingredients 2 cups white sugar 2 tablespoons dried lavender buds 1/2 cup softened butter 1/4 cup… Read More
Bobo's Shake (or Malt)May 13, 2020
Recipe included in "Carhops, burgers and ... Pie" featured in the 2015 issue of KANSAS!… Read More