• ¼ cup milk
• 1 (¼ ounce) package RED STAR® Platinum Superior Baking Yeast®
• ½ cup unsalted butter
• ¾ cup finely diced yellow onion
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 cup cream-style sweet corn
• ¼ cup granulated sugar
• 3 large eggs, divided
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
• 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, divided
• 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds, divided
• 2 cups King Arthur® White Whole Wheat Flour, plus extra for kneading
• 2 cups King Arthur® Unbleached Bread Flour
• ¾ cup frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed
• 1 tablespoon water
1. Heat milk until it reaches 110°F–115°F. Stir in yeast and wait 5–10 minutes for mixture to foam (proof).
2. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle, combine skillet mixture, cream-style sweet corn, sugar, 2 eggs, salt, black pepper, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds,
and 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds. Exchange paddle for dough hook. Stir in white whole wheat flour, bread flour, and yeast mixture; mix on low speed to blend ingredients.
4. Knead dough until smooth and elastic, 8 minutes. If needed, add additional white whole wheat flour, if dough is very sticky. Stir in thawed corn; mix on low speed 1 – 2 minutes or until incorporated in dough.
5. Place dough in greased bowl. Cover; let rise until doubled, about 1 hour. Generously grease a 12-cup (10-inch) Bundt pan.
6. Deflate dough. Cut into 25 even pieces. Using lightly floured hands, shape dough into uniform rolls; layer in pan rounded side up. Cover; let rise until doubled, 40–50 minutes.
7. Near the end of the rise, preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, beat remaining egg with 1 tablespoon water. Brush on dough; sprinkle with remaining seeds.
8. Bake 40–50 minutes or until golden brown. Tent the bread with foil after 25 minutes. The bread is done when an instant-read thermometer inserted registers about 200°F. Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes; loosen edges of bread with knife and transfer to rack to cool.
Yield 1 loaf, 25 servings.