Overland Park, with its vibrant culture and welcoming spirit, is your family’s gateway to the Kansas City experience. Some of the area’s best things to-do, places-to-eat, drinks-to-sip, stuff-to-buy, places-to-sleep, room-to-grow, and air-to-breathe boast “Overland Park” on their mailboxes.
Kansas City isn’t KC without OP. Add these adventures to your travel bucket list:
- Top Golf: It’s the driving range reinvented. Make a reservation with friends and family, enjoy comfortable seating, food and beverage service, all under a roof. Tip: Order the injectable donut holes.
- Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead: Your kids will love getting to know frontier farm life. Tip: Go fishing at the catch-and-release pond.
- Shopping: Overland Park is home to or near all your favorite luxury stores, like Williams-Sonoma, Anthropologie, Sephora, Nordstrom and Macy’s. Peruse them at shopping districts like Town Center, Oak Park Mall, and Corbin Park. For local vibes, shop the quaint boutiques of Downtown Overland Park. Tip: In Downtown OP, hit The General Store & Co and snag a Pickwick & Co candle - made in KC.
- Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens: Explore 300 acres of natural beauty with 13 gardens, rocky trails and bottomland paths, native grasses, wildflowers, and wildlife. Tip: Leave yourself several hours for strolling and daydreaming.
- iFly: Indoor skydiving. Get the thrill of flying, no airplane needed. Tip: Add the “high fly” to your flight for an adrenaline-pumping spin up the wind tunnel.
- Pinstripes: Premier bowling, bocce, and bistro. Tip: After bowling or bocce, eat dinner on the patio next to the fire pit.