Submit an Event
Fill out the fields below in order to have your event(s) listed in our online calendar. Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit Event" at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added. You will be notified if your event can not be approved.
Accounts/listings are required through our system to place events with the correct information, please contact your local Convention & Visitors Bureau, Chamber of Commerce, or Tourism Group to see if they have an account or listing that you can tie your even too. If not, we can work with you to get this created.
Please submit events at least 2 weeks before they take place. Event approvals are subject to criteria as follows:
- Must be an annual event with some exceptions - for example national or one time major event as determined by KST
- Must be of interest to travelers (outside a 50 mile radius) as well as the local community
- Event venue must be listed on TravelKS.com
- A current photo should be attached (Size 2MB or 510x312 are best, low quality images will not be supported)
- Should own and maintain an updated website or robust Facebook page
- Complete current contact information must be available
Generally, the following are EXCLUDED from website event listing participation; however some listings may be approved at the discretion of KST.
Easter Egg Hunts, soup suppers, pancake and chili feeds, school events, city-wide garage sales, local fund raisers, amateur theater or concert performances, homecoming parades and events, club activities, seminars/workshops, seasonal events including local Christmas parades/productions and events directed at a limited or very specific audience.