This recipe was featured in Issue No. 3 (2021) with the story "A Different Oil Field"
Marinades help tenderize and add flavor to any cut.
Yield: Enough marinade for two average-sized steaks
• cup Wright Farms Sunflower Oil
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
• Dry seasoning of your choice (such as mesquite-flavored blends)
1. Mix the liquid ingredients thoroughly with a whisk.
2. Coat steaks on both sides with mixture.
3. Sprinkle with dry seasonings as desired.
4. For best result, marinate steak in the refrigerator overnight but shorter marinating times work, too.