Located just 30 miles north of Wichita, right off interstate I-135, a stop in Hesston does not disappoint! From local dining options to retail shopping or a stop at Dyck Arboretum, visitors can easily fill their day with a trip to our community.
- With several chain restaurants and local dining options, you won’t leave Hesston hungry!
- If you will be in town overnight, Hesston offers two hotel options, a conference center that works great for family reunions or other group meetings and a RV campground – visit the town’s lodging page for more details!
- Take a stroll around one of Hesston’s parks, the campus of Hesston College or the paths at Dyck Arboretum of the Plains. All offer various walking paths and beautiful landscapes.
- Enjoy golfing? Make sure to pack your clubs so that you can play on one of Kansas’ top public golf courses. Visit the course’s webpage for details and to schedule your tee time!
- There are plenty of shopping options while you are in town ranging from a local plant nursery to antique stores to gifts and clothing.
- Looking to plan for your next life stages? Schedule a visit at Schowalter Villa to learn about their different living options and long-standing history of providing outstanding senior care.
Visit www.hesstonks.org for additional information about the community and discover things to do below!