Kansas Official Travel Guide
The guide provides inspiration and planning tools for those with an interest in traveling in Kansas. 300,000 guides are distributed annually to people who request them and at rest stops, visitor centers, and events, in and out of Kansas. Additionally, an online guide is available for download on TravelKS.com.
Display advertising and lodging/dining/shopping/event listings are available for as low as $80 when reserved before the early bird deadline of May 31st. General listings are $90, and a highlighted general listing is $130. All listing musted be entered by June 15th and paid for by July 1st, 2020*, to be included in the 2021 Kansas Official Travel Guide.
- EARLY BIRD - April 2 - May 31
- GENERAL - June 1 to June 15
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE - July 1
- *Payment for travel guide listings is due on July 1st. We understand that because of the unforeseen circumstances surrounding COVID-19, budgets are being reevaluated. To accommodate these sudden changes, we’re offering to extend the payment deadline to December 15, 2020. Please email me to take advantage of this opportunity.
Display Ads Information
Additional Forms and Resources
- 2021 Kansas Official Travel Guide Rate Sheet
- Kansas Official Travel Guide Listing Criteria
- Kansas Official Travel Guide Listing Information (Attractions, Dining, Shopping)
- Kansas Official Travel Guide Listing Information (Lodging)
- How to enter a new listing through our extranet
Travel Guide Tutorials
Creating a new travel guide listing
Cloning a past travel guide listing
Making a Payment with a credit card through the Extranet
We're thrilled to announce that listings can now be paid for online through the extranet system! Many partners have requested this feature and we're happy to be able to provide it. The process is very user-friendly and confidential. Those who would like to pay by check still can. Please make checks to "Kansas Dept. Wildlife, Park & Tourism" and mailed to 1020 S Kansas Ave Ste 200. Topeka, KS 66612.
Step 1 - Once you've logged in to the extranet, click on "Profile"
Step 2 - In the Profile menu, select the bottom "Invoices"
Step 3 - Here you'll be able to see a history of invoices, as well as your balance. To pay, click "Pay Account Balance"
Step 4 - You will be brought to a payment page, and can pay through a major credit card.