Next door neighbors to Kansas City, tour operators and motor coach groups will be pleasantly surprised with Merriam’s half-to-full day itinerary of unique and eclectic tour offerings for students, seniors and everyone in between. Located just minutes from any metro Kansas City location, Merriam makes an ideal stop for your group excursions! In addition to a favored list of tour outings, the Merriam Visitors Bureau offers one-stop service by coordinating and scheduling all tours* with one phone call! We look forward to welcoming your group to our community!
*Please note: all tours must be arranged with the Merriam Visitors Bureau at 913.403.8999. Do not call individual tour locations to schedule, per their request.
Check out these popular tours:
- K.C. Strings Violin Shop
- Guitar Lamp Rock-n-Roll Loft
- Mixture Bath + Body Manufacturing Tour
- Strawberry Hill Povitica Bakery Tour
- Lee Jeans Heritage Hall Museum Tour
- Georgetown Pharmacy Soda Shop
Group Tour Services:
- Itinerary development and scheduling -- see our tour profile here!
- Mystery trip suggestions
- Referrals to local restaurants, shopping, and more
- Lodging assistance and group booking
- Step-on welcome
- Welcome gifts (overnight rooms in Merriam hotels only)
- Local RV Park for motor coach dump station
- State incentive program
To begin your tour in Merriam, click here or give us a call 913-403-8999 (local) or 866-707-6534 (toll free) or check out one of our tour videos below!
Contact Name: Karen Crane
Website: Explore Merriam
Good to Know: Try the "Made-in-Merriam" itinerary and discover unique products and brands made right here in the heart of Kansas City. All tours must book through the Merriam Visitors Bureau! Join the group tour planner e-list here to stay informed of tour updates, news and information.