We invite you to explore our historic attractions, shop in our historic riverfront downtown and dine in many of our distinctive restaurants. Leavenworth is home to many Victorian homes, the Veterans Association, 2 National Cemetery's, several museums, a 28 block downtown shopping district and much more. Leavenworth is a short 45 minutes northwest of downtown Kansas City, MO with easy access from several interstates. Leavenworth is a perfect stop for your group tours and the Leavenworth Convention and Visitors Bureau is standing by to help you with all your planning needs to our historic city. Give us a call today!
CHECK OUT THESE POPULAR TOURS:
- "Harvey Girl" luncheons served in a 1888 Union Depot
- Tour the elegant 1867 Carroll Mansion Museum
- Ride a 1913 fully restored C.W. Parker Carousel Museum
- Discover the Underground Railroad connection at the Richard Allen Cultural Center Museum
- Explore Fort Leavenworth "The best home town in the Army!"
- Visit two National Cemeteries
- Shop in a 28-block shopping district in historic downtown Leavenworth
- University of St. Mary's Abraham Lincoln collection of over 10k plus artifacts
PLAN YOUR NEXT GROUP TOUR TO LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Personalized FAM tours
- Step-on tour guides
- Free Customized tour itineraries
- Attraction reservations
- Hotel assistance and bookings
- One stop shop for all your planning needs
Please call the Leavenworth CVB at 913.758-2948 to start your tour today.
Contact Name: Kristi Lee
Good to Know: Located only 10 minutes from Interstate 70 and Interstate 29, makes the perfect "Mystery Tour" or a great stop over on your way to Branson, MO. Ask us about our other tours such as the "River Connection Tour" involving the Leavenworth, Atchison and Weston MO.