Dirty Kanza Promotions, LLC is a privately owned and operated entity with a primary emphasis on offering outdoor adventure-related special events. We are dedicated to…
1. Solidifying Emporia, Kansas as the “Bicycling Capital of Kansas”, and as the “Gravel Grinding Capital of the World”.
2. Establishing Dirty Kanza 200 as the world’s premier ultra-endurance gravel road cycling challenge.
3. Creating, developing, and maintaining a thriving local active outdoor community.
4. Becoming active, contributing members of the at-large local Emporia, Kansas community.
5. Encouraging our customers to enjoy the outdoors and the Flint Hills region.
The Dirty Kanza 200 is one of the top gravel grinding annual events in the country. Grueling, 18 hour 200 mile bike race through the Flint Hills. Only the toughest will finish. A fantastic finish line party in downtown.