Kansas Tourism Conference
The Kansas Tourism Conference is a highlight each year with inspiring speakers and networking opportunities. You will interact with hotels, attractions, CVBs, and dining and retail establishments from across Kansas. This exciting conference is a partnership with the Travel Industry Association of Kansas and Kansas Tourism.
Reasons to attend:
- Networking with tourism agencies, communities, businesses, and more from across Kansas!
- The latest and greatest news and information on technological advancements!
- Discover up and coming products, offering, and opportunities in the tourism industry!
- Be the first to receive the details from the newest economic impact study, hot off the presses!
- You get to enjoy the company of the great tourism staff and partners that are crazy about Kansas!
Upccoming Conference Dates:
- 2021 - Liberal, KS - October 18-20
- 2022 - Wichita, KS - October 17-19
The 2020 Kansas Tourism Conference was held virtually.
Wednesday, October 7 - Conference & Industry Introduction
- Your How-To for Post-Covid Data Driven Digital Campaigns - Dave Serino
- Kansas Tourism Organizations 101
- Kansas Destination Specialist Awards
Wednesday, October 14 - Data & Details
- Smith Travel Research
- U.S. Travel Association
Wednesday, October 21 - Kansas Tourism Division Update
- KDWPT Secretary, Brad Loveless
- Kansas Tourism Director, Bridgette Jobe
Wednesday, October 28 - Moving Forward
- Marketing After Crisis - Bajillion
- TIAK Marketing Awards
- Happy Hour - 30 for 30 (This will take place from 4-5pm)