Kansas Tourism Conference
The Kansas Tourism Conference is a highlight each year with inspiring speakers and networking opportunities. You will interact with hotels, attractions, CVBs, and dining and retail establishments from across Kansas. This exciting conference is a partnership with the Travel Industry Association of Kansas and Kansas Tourism.
Reasons to attend:
- Networking with tourism agencies, communities, businesses, and more from across Kansas!
- The latest and greatest news and information on technological advancements!
- Discover up and coming products, offering, and opportunities in the tourism industry!
- Be the first to receive the details from the newest economic impact study, hot off the presses!
- You get to enjoy the company of the great tourism staff and partners that are crazy about Kansas!
The 2020 Kansas Tourism Conference will be held virtual via Zoom. This will be FREE for all industry partners but you do need to register even if you already registered for the conference that was to be held in Liberal. Sessions will be held from 1pm-3pm.
Wednesday, October 7 - Conference & Industry Introduction
- Your How-To for Post-Covid Data Driven Digital Campaigns - Dave Serino
- Kansas Tourism Organizations 101
- Kansas Destination Specialist Awards
Wednesday, October 14 - Data & Details
- Smith Travel Research
- U.S. Travel Association
Wednesday, October 21 - Kansas Tourism Division Update
- KDWPT Secretary, Brad Loveless
- Kansas Tourism Director, Bridgette Jobe
Wednesday, October 28 - Moving Forward
- Marketing After Crisis - Bajillion
- TIAK Marketing Awards
- Happy Hour - 30 for 30 (This will take place from 4-5pm)
Register at the link below! More updates will be posted here or on the TIAK website as they become available.