Life's Finer Moments
Clay Center, KS 67432
Phone: (785) 447-1678
Get away from the crazy hustle and bustle and relax in a cabin. We can create your dream farm or hunting adventure! Each cabin comes equipped with a gas fireplace and satellite TV. Two bedrooms with queen size beds and furnished linens. Full bath with tub/shower combo, supplied with towels, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. You can enjoy a large, fully supplied kitchen with cookware to save you the cost of eating out!
Our 40 acres include easy access to walking trails and fishing ponds with lots of privacy. For hunters, Kansas offers the best hunting in the country. We can connect you with our outfitter. There’s no better way to enjoy the thrill of the outdoors than while staying in our cabin on your next trip. The 1600 sq ft cabins have large front covered porches to enjoy the beautiful Kansas sunsets. Included is a large back deck to relax and take in the nature all around you. Breathe fresh country air.
Want to ride in a new John Deere combine, touch a baby calf or hold a baby pig? Did you want to fish, horseback ride, visit a pumpkin patch or go on a hayrack ride? Roast s’mores over a bonfire, pick sunflowers, enjoy a KS sunset or count the night stars. We partner with other farm friends to provide the amenity you desire! Talk with us and we’ll help you make memories! We are a family owned and operated event lodge.
Bed & Breakfast
- Private Bath:
- RatesStartingFrom: $125.00
Life's Finer Moments Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 3
- Total Sqft.: 9,000
- Largest Room: 2,250
- Theatre Capacity: 225
- Banquet Capacity: 250
- Classroom Capacity: 130
- Sleeping Rooms: 6
- Villas: 2
- Reception Capacity: 250
- Floorplan: View/Download File
- Large Floorplan: View/Download File
- Space Notes: All spaces are handicap accessible except the loft.
- Description: Great Room: a 45’ x 50’ space. Includes use of: media bar, projector, giant projector screen, coffee bar, wood burning fireplace, extra large kitchen with serving counter. This has theater seating up to 225, rectangular dinner seating for up to 172, or round dinner table seating for up to 128. Extra outlets for your corporate electronic needs. Enjoy the attached Carpeted Loft which overlooks the great room. This space adds an additional 72 dinner guests at rectangular tables. The Pure View glass railing allows guests to view and hear everything below easily. It’s a 1300 sq. foot space with a flat screen and many couches (also hide-a-beds) for a living room feel. This is ideal for retreats where you need a sleeping area included. The Lower Level can be rented separately or in addition to the Great Room. This is a carpeted 2025 sq. foot room with kitchen, gas fireplace, projector and screen, media bar, rest rooms with showers, and walks out onto a gorgeous 2500 sq ft patio. All spaces include use of 14’ wide wrap around deck of entire perimeter, 40 acres of country space including walking trails, fishing ponds, free parking, gorgeous views, Kansas sunsets and wildlife galore.
Meeting Facility Rooms
|Room Name||Dimensions||Ceiling||Sq. Ft.||Theater||Classroom Size||Banquet Capacity||Reception|
|Great Room||45 X 450||20||2250.00||225||130||175||175|
|Lower Level||45 X 45||8||2025.00||150||100||100||100|
|Loft||45 X 29||8||1300.00||40||75||75||75|