Photo credit: Samy's Spirits & SteakhouseThis month we’re featuring three recipes from Samy’s Spirits & Steakhouse in the Clarion Inn and Conference Center. The Garden City restaurant specializes in Certified Angus Beef, and all steaks are hand-cut in house. Samy’s also offers an extensive wine list and serves such international dishes as hummus, korma, lasagna and enchiladas.Try the delicious entrée and two side dishes below, then visit Samy’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history
- Walnut Valley Festival Brings Bluegrass to Kansas
- Big City Blues In A Small Town Setting
- The State Fair is a Great State Fair