Slowly strolling down Massachusetts Street in Lawrence, I realized this area is way more than just a place to hang out with friends, dine at a fun restaurant or shop for trendy clothing and specialty foods. Taking the time to look, really look, at the uniqueness of Mass Street with fresh eyes, I discovered some amazing attributes related to art, culture and heritage that I never before noticed.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history
- Walnut Valley Festival Brings Bluegrass to Kansas
- Big City Blues In A Small Town Setting
- The State Fair is a Great State Fair