Large restaurants capable of serving tour bus guests and motorcycle groups often cut corners to save time and expense. But when Mike Miller and his father, Joe, opened Carriage Crossing Restaurant and Bakery in Yoder, Kan., in 1994, they drew from the Mennonite faith’s penchant for thoroughness and quality.
Recent Blog Posts
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history