If you’re looking for something different to do on a Friday night, there’s a free event that easily ranks at the top of the charts. Every week year-round the Emma Chase Café invites musicians of all ages and levels to bring their acoustic instruments to Cottonwood Falls for a jam session. Music lovers like me tune in for a night of old-time bluegrass, folk, country, gospel and rock ‘n’ roll in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere beginning at 7:30 pm every Friday."
Recent Blog Posts
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history
- Walnut Valley Festival Brings Bluegrass to Kansas
- Big City Blues In A Small Town Setting
- The State Fair is a Great State Fair