With a grin on his face, a gigantic green pickle dressed in a vest, bow tie, and red shoes peers from the window of The Chubby Pickle in Phillipsburg, lifting the spirits of those who are in a pickle or just need a cure for the summer doldrums. Known for its hamburgers and sandwiches, the restaurant also serves up favorites like Breaded Pickle Chips, Toasted Almond Salad, and homemade Spicy Pepper Rice Soup.
Recent Blog Posts
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history