School is back in session and one thing I’ve learned is that college towns have some of the best places to eat. My homework revealed the Ol Stuga in Lindsborg was a finalist last November in Good Morning America’s “Best Bites Challenge: College Edition” to find the best college town hangout with great food and a cool atmosphere. One of the reasons for the Ol Stuga’s high marks was the Brent Nelson Sandwich, so my assignment was to give this concoction a taste test.
Recent Blog Posts
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history