Just when I thought I couldn't love Kansas anymore than I already do, I happen upon the 25th Annual Kansas Championship Ranch Rodeo in Medicine Lodge. I fell hard and fast for the historic area, from its captivating landscape and openness of the people to the peaceful pace of life. A trip there envelops you in natural beauty, reminiscent of the Flint Hills in the same quiet, breathtaking way.
Recent Blog Posts
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history