Every summer at Tuttle Creek State Park, you'll find - and hear - one of the largest country music festivals in the nation. Nestled along the dam of Tuttle Creek Lake, just north of Manhattan, this year's Kicker Country Stampede took place June 27-30.
Recent Blog Posts
- Reconnect with Friends on this Girls-Only Getaway
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off