Since 1989, the Lyons Twin Mansions Bed & Breakfast in Fort Scott, Kan., has been treating visitors to a comfortable stay in plush surroundings. Guests also enjoy complimentary breakfasts, including Eggs Benedict, omelets and Signature Sausage burritos. Now, you needn’t spend the night to enjoy the Bed & Breakfast’s finely prepared foods, because the Lyons Restaurant has been recently opened to the public.
Recent Blog Posts
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history