Our family visited Liberal a few weeks ago. We decided to skip the continental breakfast at our hotel and venture out into the community to see what we could find. I was fully aware of the famous International Pancake Day Race that takes place there annually on Shrove Tuesday, so I wasn't surprised to find that one of the main roads in town is called Pancake Boulevard. But I was surprised to find a wonderful little breakfast spot on the side of that road - The Pancake House.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history
- Walnut Valley Festival Brings Bluegrass to Kansas
- Big City Blues In A Small Town Setting
- The State Fair is a Great State Fair