One of the hidden treasures of Kansas is a very scenic county fishing lake called Clark County Lake. It is located 10 miles south of Kingsdown or 20 miles southeast of Dodge City. That 10 mile road goes through basically flat Kansas crop land. Then, like magic, before our eyes is this absolutely amazing multicolored rocky canyon with a deep blue sparkling lake at the bottom. It’s hard to believe it is Kansas.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history
- Walnut Valley Festival Brings Bluegrass to Kansas
- Big City Blues In A Small Town Setting
- The State Fair is a Great State Fair