Whether it’s First Friday or Final Friday or even Third Thursday, monthly Art Walks in communities throughout the state provide a terrific opportunity to step inside galleries, studios, and other art venues to discover the talent of local artists. I began Topeka’s First Friday Art Walk last week at the developing North Topeka Arts District on Kansas Avenue where great strides have been made in bringing artists to the neighborhood.
Recent Blog Posts
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history