In a brush stroke of genius, studios and galleries in Lindsborg will open their doors this Spring so you can have a peek inside this artistic Swedish community with more working artists than Wild Dala Horses. And since Lindsborg is on the Kansas Prairie Trail Scenic Byway, why not spend a day at the Artists’ Studio Open House and the rest of the weekend exploring this 56-mile route full of art, culture and history.
Recent Blog Posts
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history