Like many others driving across northwest Kansas on Interstate 70, I’ve often grabbed fast food at a drive-through and continued on my way with hamburger in hand. Sadly, dining on the road became a quick stop necessity in my hurry to get where I was going rather than the experience it should be for travelers. I realized how much I was missing when I stopped in Goodland for lunch at On The Bricks Café, a quaint restaurant with delicious food, a calming atmosphere and friendly staff providing quick service.
Recent Blog Posts
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history