Slowly strolling down Massachusetts Street in Lawrence, I realized this area is way more than just a place to hang out with friends, dine at a fun restaurant or shop for trendy clothing and specialty foods. Taking the time to look, really look, at the uniqueness of Mass Street with fresh eyes, I discovered some amazing attributes related to art, culture and heritage that I never before noticed.
Recent Blog Posts
- This Northwestern Road Trip Rocks the Stereotype
- Reconnect with Friends on this Girls-Only Getaway
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita