How did you celebrate Earth Day this year? Did you learn a new tip, volunteer cleaning up a neighborhood park or did you just vow to live an extra green way of life? Our family headed to Great Bend to take part in their annual Earth Day event. We arrived at the Kansas Wetlands Education Center shortly after the event was set to open and things were in full swing.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history
- Walnut Valley Festival Brings Bluegrass to Kansas
- Big City Blues In A Small Town Setting
- The State Fair is a Great State Fair