I may be getting a bit sentimental as I near the end of my travels as a roadie for the Faces & Places Tour 2012. Blogging each adventure provides an opportunity to reflect. After each event, I sit at my computer and brainstorm keywords. I try to choose words that capture each experience and then use the words to shape the blog. Some of my words have included: “generation,” “community” and “tradition.” My word for Garnett didn’t take much brainstorming.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history
- Walnut Valley Festival Brings Bluegrass to Kansas
- Big City Blues In A Small Town Setting
- The State Fair is a Great State Fair