It amazes me how many towns in Kansas I have never visited even though I have lived in this state all my life. When I meet people on the Faces & Places Tour and encourage them to take vacations in Kansas, they say “oh I’ve lived here all my life.” But as I have been learning over the summer, just when you think you know all that Kansas has to offer, along comes a surprise."
Recent Blog Posts
- Reconnect with Friends on this Girls-Only Getaway
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off