May the Force be with you while exploring Star Wars®: Where Science Meets Imagination at Exploration Place in Wichita. Peer into the future through this blockbuster exhibit focusing on the Star Wars film series that became a worldwide pop culture phenomenon. Fans will enjoy artifacts from all six films while those interested in the science behind the fantasy technologies and how it relates to today’s world also will have plenty to see and do. You don’t want to miss this national traveling exhibit from May 25 to Sept. 3 because once it leaves Wichita, it will be displayed in cities so far, far away they might as well be in another galaxy.
Recent Blog Posts
- Reconnect with Friends on this Girls-Only Getaway
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off