If you had to pick just one photo that symbolizes the state, what would it be? We posed this question on our Facebook page earlier this month, launching our first photo contest for the TravelKS Blog. We received more than three dozen photos – and now we’re turning to you to help us decide which image best represents Kansas.The winning photographer will receive a prize package full of goodies, including:
• A Kansas comfort bag full of travel accessories
• Kansas travel mug and umbrella
• Sunflower Cookie recipe, spices and cookie cutter
• Post Rock business-card holder
• Subscription to KANSAS! Magazine
• Flint Hills poster signed by photographer Jim Richardson (showing the image featured in National Geographic).Voting is open until 5 p.m. Thursday, April 14. We’ll post the name of the winner later that evening.