Our trip to the Medicine Lodge Peace Treaty Pageant and McPherson Scottish Festival last weekend just reinforced the notion that the people in Kansas are truly some of the friendliest people around. Everywhere my husband, Michael, and I went, we found people excited to see us, interested in what we were doing and always helpful.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history
- Walnut Valley Festival Brings Bluegrass to Kansas
- Big City Blues In A Small Town Setting
- The State Fair is a Great State Fair