Not far from the Kansas City Metro area, nestled in the southeastern part of the state is the Somerset Wine Trail of Miami County, Kansas. Often recognized for its orchards and popular cider attractions, a new show is hitting the area with a pop of the cork!
Recent Blog Posts
- This Northwestern Road Trip Rocks the Stereotype
- Reconnect with Friends on this Girls-Only Getaway
- Family-friendly Road Trip
- Finding New Favorites in the Flint Hills
- Northern Central Prairie Inspires Explorers of All Ages
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita