Normally a quiet and quaint community, the small town of Paxico gets loud and jam-packed on the third Saturday of each September to celebrate the Paxico Blues Festival. For the last ten years, the town closes down streets and opens its arms to everyone for a free day of the blues.
Recent Blog Posts
- What Makes Kansas a Yearly Stop for Wingshooting USA’s Scott Linden?
- Fun Times in the Vines
- Walnut Valley Festival
- May 4, 2007—A Day Greensburg Will Never Forget
- Tanganyika Wildlife Park: A wildly different stop near Wichita
- “And the Winner is…” Inside the Wichita Wagonmasters Chili Cook-off
- Medicine Lodge rodeo celebrates ranch work, lifestyle and town’s history
- Walnut Valley Festival Brings Bluegrass to Kansas
- Big City Blues In A Small Town Setting
- The State Fair is a Great State Fair